Body of Knowledge
The Body Of Knowledge (BOK) is a series of blog type posts that are all categorized and shown here. Each one has been discussed at our jr leader level (PLC) and verified by our adults in the Troop Committee.
They are all searchable and allow for comments to ensure they evolve in the best interest of the whole group.
Positions of Responsibility
- 11/30/16 PLC Meeting Plan Posted in: PLC
- TM 12/1/16 – First Aid – Evaluating the Scene Posted in: Troop Meeting
- PLC Meeting Plan for 8/8/16 Posted in: PLC
- Troop Meeting for 8/4/16 Posted in: Troop Meeting
- Troop Meeting for 7/28/16 Posted in: Troop Meeting
- Troop Meeting for 7/21/16 Posted in: Troop Meeting
- Troop Meeting Plan for 7/14/16 Posted in: Troop Meeting
- Committee Meeting for 8/15/16 Posted in: Troop Committee
- PLC Meeting Plan for 7/27/16 Posted in: PLC
- Troop Meeting Plan for 7/7/16 Posted in: Troop Meeting
To get items into the Body Of Knowledge (BOK), they have to be discussed and approved. This process STARTS with discussion at the Jr Leaders PLC Meeting and is voted on for approval. It is then escalated to STAGE2 for discussion at our Adult Troop Committee meeting and is voted on for approval -- with approval at both levels, content can be added to our BOK.