Hello Unit Camp Contact Coordinator,
Thank you for registering your Unit to attend summer camp 2016 at one of our Bay-Lakes Council Camps. We look forward to seeing you this summer!
Starting February 1st, you will be able to LOG-IN using the username and password that has been sent to you via email for your reservation. Please check your e-mail inbox and junk/spam inbox for that e-mail. (If you did not receive the e-mail, please contact me and I will send it to you again. Note: the e-mail with the username and password will not be coming directly from me, but from Doubleknot.)
There can only be ONE person from your Unit who will be able to make the participant roster and merit badge selections. If you/they do not sign-in using the initial username and password the reservation is created under, it creates a duplicate reservation and can cause some confusion as any previous registered information will not appear. Note: Any additional registrations, may be deleted if created.
If the Unit Camp Coordinator person has changed or additional assistance is needed, please contact me, Laura at the Center for Scouting at Laura.Daigle@Scouting.org or (920) 734-5705 Ext. 142.
- February 1st – Camp Contact Coordinator may start to enter names/merit badge choices. (Merit badges do not need to be completed at initial registration of names. Merit badge courses can be found in the Resources Guidebook.)
- March 1st – Camperships, rosters, & initial $100.00 per Scout due.
- May 1st – Final payments due.
- Unless Scout is a New Scout or New Webelos Crossover Scout, then their final payment is due June 1st.
To get started, Go to www.baylakesbsa.org and you can click on the red log-in button at the top right of the screen using the username and password that was sent to you. Additional instructions for registering can be found in the Resources Guidebook, formerly known as the Leader’s Guidebook.
Resources Guidebook (Leader’s Guidebook) & Forms Needed for Summer Camp
Please see attached the Resources Guidebook. (Forms are not attached to the book.) This book and needed forms can be found on our Bay-Lakes Council Website:
· Hover cursor over the Camping tab.
· Click on the Boy Scout & Venturing Camping tab
· Click on the Bear Paw Image
· Scroll down to the Summer Camp Resources & Forms sections
o Note: that forms needed to be sent into camp before you attend, are labeled with an *.
Again if you have any additional questions please let me know.
Yours In Scouting,
Laura Daigle| Program & OA Service Representative
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA
2555 Northern Rd | P.O. Box 267
Appleton, WI 54912-0267
P 920-734-5705 Ext: 142 | F 920-734-1991